Dionysus' Magnum Opus

Here, you may ask all the questions you have about the Matrix movies.

Dionysus' Magnum Opus

Postby iLuvU2 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:28 pm

If anyone here has not gotten the chance to view the great work by Dionysus yet, I strongly encourage you to do so. It is a must read. To do so, you might need to message him from this site but I noticed that he was here earlier this same day so I'm sure he will provide instructions just has he has given them to me.

Once again, I want to say thanks and excellent work! Although, as of late, I hadn't been around like in the past, it would be neglectful for me not to post something to this effect.

About the essay...

It is in 11 chapters and contains very well articulated explanations, such as Neo as Ubermensch, Messiah, Gnostic redeemer, Buddha, Yang, his code as Atman and concludes with the the whole trilogy decrypted.

I will likely post more in this thread about what impact it may have on me as I read deeper into it.

Later :D
iLuvU2
Rebel

Re: Dionysus' Magnum Opus

Postby iLuvU2 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:18 pm

The way I see it, the reason the Wachowski's made these films has to do with the progression of human thinking (philosophical insight) through the ages.
iLuvU2
Rebel

Re: Dionysus' Magnum Opus

Postby th3_p4th on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 am

Hm.. how is this image related to the Matrix films? I've seen it when I read the awful "The Lost Symbol" novel.

(and no, I don't remember exactly what it meant. I hated that book :evil: )
Last edited by th3_p4th on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptPostMod wrote:Well, you have to remember that I don't even think Sophia Stewart exists at all. :roll: :lol:
th3_p4th
Site Admin

Return to Matrix Questions