Ultimate Matrix Guide

Post your theories about the Matrix movies and the proof you've found to support them.

Re: Ultimate Matrix Guide

Postby dionysus on Sat May 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey IluvU2,

Thanks for reading my post. I could send you the files by email, if you want, or i could just start posting my chapters on this forum, if you'd prefer that. Mind you though, it's all still written in rought draft mode, and the chapters contain links to other chapters that are not working yet.
I don't know if it'll be readible, as a lot of it is written in short-hand. I'll know how to elaborate on certain parts because it's all in my head, but the rough draft'll at least give you an idea of where I'd like to go with the content, and how I plan to build up the chapters so that in the end, they'll work as a series of perspectives that move from an external interpretation of the films to an internal one. I could also just send you the rough draft of chapter 10 (which I'm still working on -in rough draft mode- so it won't be complete), if that's what you'd prefer. :D
dionysus
Bluepill

Postby th3_p4th on Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 am

We would like to read them too! You should post them here :)
CaptPostMod wrote:Well, you have to remember that I don't even think Sophia Stewart exists at all. :roll: :lol:
th3_p4th
Site Admin

Postby dionysus on Sun May 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey Guys,

I've gone ahead and created a Google Email Account that can be used for accessing the chapters I've written so far. Feel free to read what I have so far, but keep in mind that this is still the rough draft. It's all still written in shorthand mode, which means I still need to convert the shorthand notation into full sentences. It may become a bit tedious to read the chapters without the use of full sentences, but I chose to maintain the shorthand notation for myself, primarily for figuring out how I was going to structure each chapter and for figuring out how I was going to structure the 12 consecutive chapters.

If you want to access the chapters, you can log onto the following email account: matrixtrilogy[dot]roughdraft[at]gmail[dot]com. So that's matrix trilogy as a first name, roughdraft as a last name, and gmail being the webhost name. If you want the password, you can send me a personal message through this site. I guess I want to prevent over- and misuse of the email account by not making the password (too) public.

I also realize it would be a lot easier to just start posting my chapters on the forum here, but I didn't feel like editing each chapter so that it would fit the format of this forum. The email account contains the chapters as attachments and makes for easier reading (in my opinion), especially because I use Tabs to structure each piece of text and because I've chosen to use the landscape representation instead of portrait. YOu'll see what I mean, once you see the chapters.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the password! :D
dionysus
Bluepill

Postby vieome on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 pm

The Ultimate matrix guide

What is the ultimate matrix guide?
The ultimate matrix guide in my mind would be simply something that contains the many interpretations that have been written about the matrix. It would be a starting point for any newbie visiting the matrix universe for the first time. We all had our own cultural, spiritual, religuous programming before our entering into the matrix universe and so importantly in tackling the UMG we must forget our past, we must refuse to let what we knew as truths to present themselves in out tackling of the UMG.

How to design the ultimate matrix guide
My first attempt at the UGM was to write the gospel of matrix-theories-f5/n-e-o-t120.html NEO, the matrix as seen through his eyes, and in looking through his eyes providing nets links that decode the matrix. The matrix is a computer programmed world and the only way to read code is one line at a time, and as the Mero Says each line of the code creating a new fate.
So Simply take the matrix script and explain it line by line word by word and decypher what is a one or a zero. It is easy to understand the choice of heros journey, but then enters the question who the hero in the matrix, could it be smith who extracts the prime program from the one and ensures that the matrix is rebooted, could it be trinity, morpheus. If we follow cambell the heros journey is a given in any story but things like the chakras or the RGB theorys, or the Baudrillian point of view are not.

What is the code
In humble thinking in explaining the code, is simply the images that are chosen, the words that are used and ultimatly the wachows created this map of human conciousness.

The first code
Computer screen, with flashing cursor

A first understanding of the world that we are entering in
Expand on what else that simple code can mean....

Cypher : Yeah.
Cyper could mean zero.. lucifer ect needs expansion Why is he the first character to speak in the matrix, is etct

Trinity : Is everything in place?
is everything in place for what is she talking about a bigger picture what does her name mean.

Cypher : You weren't supposed to relieve me.

Trinity : I know, but I felt like taking your shift.

Cypher : You like him, don't you? You like watching him.

Trinity : Don't be ridiculous.

Cypher : We're going to kill him, do you understand that?
vieome
Captain

Postby iLuvU2 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Sorry, for the late response but I'm not around as much as I once was.

But I'm definitely still interested. And I think something like what you (Dionysus) describe is almost OVERdue. So I would like the password. I'm sure it will be a good work.
iLuvU2
Rebel

Postby dionysus on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 pm

For those that are still interested in reading my full take on the Matrix Trilogy, I;ve gone ahead and posted a chronological summary of all the layers I think are there in the movies.

there's a printfile in the post below that serves as sort of a commentary track that you can read while watching the movies. Enjoy!

:D
Last edited by dionysus on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
dionysus
Bluepill

Postby th3_p4th on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 am

Last edited by th3_p4th on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptPostMod wrote:Well, you have to remember that I don't even think Sophia Stewart exists at all. :roll: :lol:
th3_p4th
Site Admin

Postby dionysus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Hey th3_p4th,

What an excellent idea! I hope people find their way to this guide through your link and that they enjoy reading it.

If anyone ever gets around to reading through the guide for themselves, I apologize for the rough draft format. I hope it's still legible enough and easy enough to follow. Perhaps it's better left written in this rough draft form anyway. I believe the Wachowski Brothers are very adamant about everyone finding out their own interpretation of the films and that is why they have withdrawn from ever giving their personal interpretation. I believe it is a very socratic approach to film-making, very much in line with the central message in the film which is to question truth and to pursue it for your self.

I believe the guide leaves enough room for anyone's own interpretation to be filtered out. The guide, written in this format, serves as sort of a road map upon which you can search for your own personal interpretation. What I've tried to do is combine all the religious, mythological, and spiritual/ philosophical symbolic references that i could find into a single file in chronological order which could serve as a commentary track while you watch the films. All the symbolic references in the guide can be used as search terms in any search engine or encyclopeadia.

There are undoubtedly even more symbolic references hidden in the movies or more layers to be discovered. Perhaps the forum will even host some of these discussions sometime in the future.

I sincerely hope that everyone enjoys it and has as much fun reading it as I have had writing it.

:D
Last edited by dionysus on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
dionysus
Bluepill

Postby th3_p4th on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 pm

No problem!

I have replaced the link from my previous post with the more recent version you've provided me.

IMO it would be wise to remove the login info from that email address, who knows what someone might do with that..?

I'll read some of your analysis tomorrow, I see that you did quite a thorough work! :D
Last edited by th3_p4th on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
th3_p4th
Site Admin

Postby dionysus on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 am

Thanks once again th3_p4th for the upload. Great site, by the way!

If you or anybody else have any questions on the guide's content, feel free to post them in this forum.

I've gone ahead and edited some of my previous posts. Thanks for the tip!
Last edited by dionysus on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
dionysus
Bluepill

Postby prancelightning on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:04 pm

theodysseyonline.com/allegheny/truth-billion-dollar-matrix-lawsuit

All things considered, I think the Matrix has a very prosperous future.
Last edited by prancelightning on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prancelightning
Bluepill

Previous

Return to Matrix Theories